Circle Power Electrical Engineering Pte Ltd
Incorporated since 1998, Circle Power Electrical Engineering Pte Ltd’s core business activities include maintenance and upgrading of electrical works and fixtures for major town councils in Singapore.
On a contract basis, we have achieved satisfactory performance and good work performance for more than 10 town councils over the past 2 decades.
To upkeep and maintain the major town council’s facilities, lighting and equipment through our committed, reliable, and highly qualified team of technicians and EMSU electricians.
To ensure public lighting services are uninterrupted and reduce the downtimes to minimum.
To propose, implement and install cost reduction fixtures to our clients to enjoy long term objectives, example LED T5 Lightings.
- Achieve a safe work environment that promotes a safety-conscious work attitude.
- Be swift in compliance to emergency response directives.
- Operate equipment efficiently and in a cost efficient manner.
- Provide quality service, satisfactory response to complaints, and innovated ideas to improve areas of concern.
- To constantly upgrade our certification so as to meet BCA regulatory requirements.